Monday, April 28, 2008

Princess Jacqueline's 5th birthday party

Jacqueline's 5th birthday party HAD to be a princess party, and a princess party it was!
The beautiful castle cake, made by Grandma Suzy We just got the Snow White dress on Getting more princess-like by the minute! Uncle Terry really outdid himself on this one! He "had an appointment" and had to come a little later than the rest of us. The mysterious knight in shining armor with some of the miniature royalty he came to protect. (Notice that Julia isn't in the picture; when the knight came to the door, she yelled, "Daddy! Come here now! Hold me!") So many princesses, a prince, and a knight "I'm five!"
The line to stick the princess in the tower window Of course, two uncles had to play, too It was a present-opening rush! The fastest round of opening presents that any of us could recall...

2 comments:

Anita said...

Hello, Lisa!

Thanks for stopping by our blog. Lovely to hear from you. I must admit, I've been a lurker on your blog for a few months now since finding it through Jason & Donna's. So fun to keep up with you and Troy! Makes me feel a little closer to AZ this way. Am wishing I was there right now for conv. Maybe next year...haven't been since we were married so it's been 10 years.

I'm loving the cute princess cake in this post. What a fun birthday party!

Take care and hope to see you sometime!

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Good to hear from you, too, Anita! Ah, so you've been one of the lurkers! :) I wish I were there for convention right now, too!! It's been 6 years for us.