Oh my goodness...I am so excited...I finally was able to do a post where Blogger didn't mix my photos up in random order!!! It did reverse the order, but I can deal with that; I purposely put them in reverse order thinking that might happen. Posting is so much easier when I don't have to enter pics one by one to get the order I want!
We had fun at the annual 4th of July party at Dan & Tonya's!

Braden listening to Grandpa Jim

Always a scrumptious feed! Those smoked ribs are the BEST.

The little punkin's 1st 4th of July! This was about as much excitement as he could handle...he decided he didn't need to see the spectacular show put on by his uncles later. =)

We celebrated both Auntie Donna's and Julia's birthdays!

Little birthday princess

Birthday dress and flip-flops! Everything must be tried on immediately. =)

Backyard fun
A hot air balloon firework that the neighbors sent up...
1 comment:
I can show you how to put your pictures in order some time, even if blogger puts them in some other way. It's easy.
And yes, when you do them 1 by 1 it starts at the bottom and goes up.
:-)
Post a Comment